Clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream
Clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream referred to as the best treatment for skin fungal infection. Skin is a sensitive organ of our body. We are all concerned about our skin.
We become nervous when we have a skin issue. We have no courage to bear it for a long time. We want instant recovery. We understand your situation. That’s why we find the best skincare product for your skin. It is clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream.
It deals with skin issues like foot-worms, athlete’s foot, or any other. It helps your skin to recover in just two to four weeks. You will feel improvement in the initial stage of treatment.
Just remember one thing, every treatment has some usage conditions, precautions, and side effects. So, if you want a speedy recovery, check all these main points.
Let’s read all about clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream.
What is clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream?
Clotrimazole and Betamethasone dipropionate cream is an antifungal cream. It treats skin issues like ringworms, jock itch, or athlete’s food. It treats itching, redness, and swallowing on the skin.
Its common brand name is Lotrisone.
Basic information about clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream:
- Its brand name is clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate.
- Its generic name is clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate.
- It is a human prescription drug.
- Its route is topical.
- The dosage form is cream.
Conditions to use clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream usp:
Your skin is sensitive—your concern about it. We find several conditions. If these conditions appear, start these tubes but with dermatologist recommendations.
- Your skin has large burned or damaged areas.
- Your skin is becoming thin.
- You are suffering from peripheral vascular disease.
- You are feeling low circulation under the skin.
- Your skin effected due to any unusual side effects.
What to do before the use of clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream?
Follow the doctor’s instructions. Be careful about the following things before its use:
- Allergic reactions
- This medicine is not for children.
- Patients with skin ulcers cannot use this medicine.
- Be aware of drug interactions.
- Other interactions, like smoking and tobacco, have worse effects on your skin.
Clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream uses:
We use medicine to treat fungal infections such as ringworm, athlete’s foot, and jock itch. It contains two medications, clotrimazole, and betamethasone. These cream act as an antifungal. They prevent the growth of fungus.
These medicines are not recommended for children below the age of 17 years.
Use only 45 grams of cream in a week. Do not use over five months. If you use it for a long time, you may suffer from the side effects.
Use clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream regularly for excellent results.
These medicines are available in the disperser in two forms.
How to use clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream?
When we take any medicine, read instructions given in the leaflet. Every medication has some uses and side-effects.
First of all, read the information related to your medicine. Take medicine only on your doctor’s prescription.
If you are using lotion, shake well before its use.
This medicine is only for your skin treatment. Please do not use it for other problems.
- Firstly, clean the skin patch to be treated.
- Use a little quantity of cream on the required part of the skin
- Gently rub cream on an infected skin patch.
- Apply the cream twice a day.
- Wash your hands after its use.
- Do not wrap your skin infected patch.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes.
Do not use this cream on sensitive areas like the nose, eyes, or mouth. If you apply the cream to these areas, gently wash it with water.
Set a time. Apply cream daily at the same time.
Use this medication according to your doctor’s instructions. Complete your treatment. Do not leave medicine without completing the course. If you do not complete a course, it affects you badly. You may get an infection again.
Do not take it directly. It causes swallow your throat. But if you have done this, consult your doctor in this case.
What about a missed dose?
Apply for the medicine at the same time regularly. But if you missed or forgot your dose, apply the cream as soon as possible.
The recovery time depends on the infection. Ringworm and jock itch takes about two weeks to recover. The athlete’s foot required a maximum of four weeks for recovery.
When should you call your doctor?
Call your doctor if your wounds do not heal. The maximum time of healing is about four weeks. Your skin starts healing in the initial days. If you do not get a benefit, inform your doctor as soon as possible.
Clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream infections:
This combination also has side effects. Every medicine has some side effects. So, we must follow the doctor’s instructions.
- You may feel burning, tingling, or dry skin infection. If these symptoms sustain for a longer time, go to your dermatologist.
- Your doctor recommends this combination because your skin needs it. Must remember, there are fewer chances of side effects.
- Less but side effects may appear.
- Severe side effects are extreme hair growth, skin discoloration, skin thinning, acne, marks, and hair bumps.
- Absorption in the bloodstream causes extreme tiredness, weight loss, headache, high thirst, urination, swallowing of ankles, and vision problems.
- Another side effect is its allergic reaction. It can cause itching, rashes, severe dizziness, trouble breathing, swallowing throat.
Rare side effects:
- A rare side effect is its absorption in the bloodstream. It is common in the elders and the patients who have infected large areas of skin.
- Blistering, burning, itching, peeling, dryness, redness, or any other skin irritation.
- Crawling, numbness, prickling, pins, and needles
Other medical issues:
If you have any of these medical problems, do not take clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream.
- Bacterial skin infections.
- Skin diseases
- Tuberculosis of the skin
- Cushing’s syndrome
- Large infected skin tags
- Liver failure
Every treatment demands time and precautions. So, keep an eye on the following precautions.
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergic problem.
- This medicine contains some inactive ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction.
- Tell a medical doctor to your doctor, especially if you have an immunity issue or low blood circulation problem.
- It is more sensitive to thin skin. So, avoid its use if your skin is delicate.
- Do not apply it to the larger infected skin areas.
- Absorption in the bloodstream causes physical stress.
- It stops the children’s growth.
- Do not use any cosmetics or skin products after their use.
Healthy skin habits:
Following healthy skin habits are essential to follow for successful treatment:
- Wash your feet between the toes.
- Dry your feet, including your fingers.
- Do not wear socks.
- Wear cotton socks and change them daily.
- Wean open shoes like sandals.
- Apply a light and absorbent powder.
- Do not recommend it to others.
- Take a laboratory test to check your recovery progress.
- Use it only for your skin treatment.
- Do not use it after your recovery.
Store the clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream at room temperature. Keep away from light and heat. Keep cream away from children.
Few words at the end
Clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream is the best solution to treat your skin infection. It works on your skin and heals it.
However, take precautions during and after its use. Wash the infected skin patch. Then dry it with any clean piece of cloth. Now, apply the cream to the skin patch. Make a thin layer of cream on your skin. Gently rub it with your hand.
Apply the cream twice a day regularly. Its dose timing is essential. Maintain dose time. Apply the cream at the same time daily. In this way, you will get benefits. If you missed your dose, apply it as soon as possible.
Clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream has side effects. It causes allergic reaction leads to severe problems.
The main side effects are absorption in the skin or itching, drying, or burning. There are many other less common side effects.
It is all from our side. Do not start this medication without your doctor’s consultation. Go to your doctor; he will examine you and then suggest to you. Tell your doctor about your allergic issues or your medical history. Yes, this medicine interacts with other medicines and cause serious health issues.